- 2 New Build Poultry Farms in Shropshire Chris Marper 2017-08-29T13:19:32+00:00
Warm Water Underfloor Heating – Start to Finish
- What is the area of the place you would like to heat?
- What will the individual area’s be used for (Lounge, Kitchen, Office)
- What is the fabric of the building (type of glazing, construction etc. of the individual area’s) to assess the pipe spacing
- Can you supply set drawings
If you proceed we produce CAD drawing’s of the property which includes pipe layout and Manifold locations. Depending on the site/job requirement visit may be necessary to accurately assess the area to be heated.
If the client wishes we will provide insulation to the site.
The plastic membrane is used to separate the foil board from the screed to prevent any screed seeping into the insulation boards. The clip rails have set sized spaces which are used which allow us to mimic the CAD drawing produced as closely as possible.
Manifold comes to site pre-assembled to our specification. We add the mixing valve and pump and attach the PE-X Piping to Manifold.
We test the systems flow by filling the individual circuits and filling the Manifold. We then check the project is ready to accept screed layer.
When the screed has set, our heating engineer connects the manifold to the boiler and connects the thermostat/s.